Grand Theft Clay Grand Theft Clay

not bad at all my friend

i really truly enjoyed this film. its defnitly something to be proud of. i liked the fire and there was some quality jokes in there. well done really. keep at it...youve got potential kid.

Cody-Bradley-Pro responds:

Thanks alot Wyatt. That means alot to me from a big claymation artist like yourself. I mean you have had your work on flashplayer and that's hard to get on.
Thank you!

(2005)In 3 Minutes (2005)In 3 Minutes

WEEEE!

two things weve learned from this film, shooting people in the face with a german lueger is funny. and two, robert benfer supports gay marraige (that is if claymen have gender).

i gaves it a 3 because it made me giggle.

Knox responds:

damn getter have

myPod myPod

wow...ripoff

didnt w00ty do something almost exactly like this? like taking that Ipod commertial and advertising something else like soda or something? oh well. anyways he animated his like a million times better and i deff liked it alot better. i gives it a 2...deserves to stay...but top 5...not so sure.

Sluggy - Demo Sluggy - Demo

try harder

okay the obvious problem with this game is that a child couldve thought of the concept. its WAY too simple. the game is boring, the music doesnt loop right, and if this is a demo i dont suggest finishing the entire game.

Hellsing Quiz Hellsing Quiz

very cool

for the last guy, you are a very unopenminded person and i feel sorry for you. as for this game, it rules (so long as you know what helsing is). i liked it alot, and i truly hope it doesnt get blammed.

RetroLander RetroLander

how does it even work?!

i couldnt even figure out the controls on the stupid thing. then the options menu didnt do anything so i had to blam it.

hobo-mgee responds:

Yeah sorry, i forgot to mention that the help and option aint done yet. It DOES say the controls in my description if you cared to read.